Unfair / Wrongful Dismissal Compensation Claim Specialists
- Over £20 Million Recovered since 1999
Your Employment Solicitor will ensure you receive the maximum compensation, on a commercial basis for your unfair dismissal claim.
- Genuine No Win, No Cost Service
We go further than no win, no fee - Provided you don't lie and cooperate with your employment law Solicitor you will be represented on a No Win, No Cost basis.
- Employment Law Solicitors
We specialise in Unfair Dismissal (Wrongful Dismissal) compensation claims, pursued via No Win, No Fee employment law solicitors.
No Win, No Fee Unfair Dismissal Claims
Have you lost Your Job Unfairly? - Termination of an employee's employment occurs unfairly when either:
- An employer sacks an individual for an unfair reason;
- An employer makes an employee redundant unfairly because A) the selected employee was better at their job than one or more of the employees retained doing the same job, or B) a vacancy existed that the employee was willing and able to do, or C) because a different employee starts to do exclusively the redundant employee's job, or D) because the redundant employee should have been retained under the rules of TUPE;
- An employee resigns because the employer has acted unfairly towards the employee leaving the employee with no alternative but to resign.
If either of these scenarios reflects your situation, you may wish to speak to one of our unfair dismissal specialists about pursuing your case with a No Win No Cost employment solicitor.